domingo, febrero 13, 2022

Hope.

 Too much sad/negative stuff so here’s something uplifting!

A week ago, after a long day working I came across this homeless guy who I have seen so often with his ADORABLE CHUBBY hippo.
So I went and got them food and spent 20 minutes trying to find them. I finally did, got out of my car and sat on the side walk with him and his pup neveah (he said proudly is spelled heaven backwards and that she was). She was the cutest chunkiest pitbull I have ever seen.
I’m super observant with people. I got them food, water….and you know what he did! He fed his pup first!
Living in LA people always complain about the homeless but here’s the thing I have to remind everyone…at any point in our lives we could be right where they are and I for one would want someone to show me kindness and that I exist.
I spent time with them, played with the pup. He said he had fallen on tough times and the nights are getting cold…he’s living out of his van and when he can get some $$ he tries to get gas to move it because of parking enforcement.
He also said he tries to find the free mobile vet clinic for neveah but it’s hard without a cell phone or computer. He takes her to the dog park every day but where we live people are super stuck up and they don’t like pitbulls (I know, I have one and idgaf lol).
Guess how old she is…13!!!!
It was the highlight of my day. Made a new friend and fur friend and I would like to think they know they have a new friend too.
Even when someone has nothing, they give everything. Please be kind to each other. Have a safe and happy weekend everyone ❤️ and! Happy valentines!




No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Nota: solo los miembros de este blog pueden publicar comentarios.